CON Mission: We are a small group of Kane fans and our vision is to bring together Kaniacs, Tipsy Gypsies & Grifters from all over the world, not only to make friends, but also to celebrate the men, the band & their friends that have brought us all together for a weekend of Kane & friends inspired fun. With these fans, our goal is to raise funds for various charities on behalf of the men and women we admire, and to promote their musical and acting endeavors.
NOTE: THERE IS NO CURRENT PLAN TO HAVE CHRISTIAN KANE, STEVE CARLSON, ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE BAND OR THEIR FRIENDS PRESENT AT THIS CONVENTION. THE PURPOSE IS TO BRING FANS TOGETHER.
When: Friday April 25 - Sunday April 27, 2014
***Please note - all registrations must be received no later than February 17th, 2014***
Where: Los Angeles, CA
Limit on Participant Number: 200 (which will include spouses/partners). Names will be added to the wait list after 200 participant limit has been reached.
Registration Fee: Previous Attendees: $125 per ticket; New Attendees: $175 per ticket.
Fees are paid as a deposit AFTER your registration application has been accepted. Fee includes several meals, CON T-shirt, and admission to all regular KaneCon events over the entire weekend. Payment plans available - see store for details.
NEW FOR KANE CON 2!! Special discounts when you buy two registrations together! (Both registrations must be paid at the same time in order to qualify for discount.) Check out the special pricing in the store. Reminder, payment for registrations will not be accepted until after application has been submitted and approved. Please do not pay for your ticket until you have received the confirmation email. If paying for two registrations, PLEASE wait until BOTH confirmation emails have been received.
Registration Application Form: Is available online (http://www.kane-con.com/Registration-Application.html). All applicants will be expected to sign a code of conduct and liability waiver form and will not be admitted without having done so in advance. Each participant will be responsible to book his/her own room at the venue. Rooms will cost $109 per night but can be shared. Additional fees for third and fourth roommates. Any proceeds remaining after convention expenses are covered will be added to the charity funds and divided equally between the Kane/Carlson-supported charities.
Terms and Conditions
1) Admission is at registrant's risk. The executive committee and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on tickets, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Tickets are non-transferable. No refunds will be given after October 31, 2013. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The executive committee reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
5) All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorized filming or sound recording permitted – any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) The executive committee reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
8) Any violation of the rules of the code of conduct during the convention will result in immediate expulsion from the event without registration refund.
9) Any possible guests of the convention are subject to change and any appearance will be subject to cancellation by any work or other commitments that arise. Refunds will NOT be given in the event of guest cancellation.
*KANECON is in NO WAY affiliated with Christian Kane, Steve Carlson, Will Amend, Ryan Baker, Eric Griffin, Brand X Management, Amy Robinson, Spark Talent Management, Leverage, Electric Entertainment, Rocking Chair Entertainment or William Morris Nashville.